QuickBooks Error H303 is an error that occurs when the data of the company stored in the company file needs more configuration. The one of the most important and main reason for this error to occur is that when the company file in which company data is stored is located on the different computer system and needs additional software to get in usage of the user leading to the error H303 and hampering the performance of the user of QuickBooks accounting software.
BELOW ARE THE REASONS BECAUSE OF WHICH ERROR H303 OCCUR.
- Usually, error H303 is caused in QuickBooks accounting software when a link is unable to form between the network and the QuickBooks accounting software.
Below are the other various reasons that can cause error H303.
- When there is an error in the .ND file stored in the computer system of the user.
- The QuickBooks accounting software is unable to connect with the host computer where the data of the company files are stored.
- QuickBooks Database Server manager services are not connecting with the QuickBooks accounting software.
- One of the major parts is, Settings of the host computer, the place wherein the data of the company files has been stored & is causing trouble because of which error may occur.
- Antivirus software in the computer does not allow the user of QuickBooks accounting software to perform their tasks and hampers the working and performance.
- Faulty connection and network in the computer system and especially in the host computer.
SOLVING QUICKBOOKS ERROR H303
METHOD 1-Making QuickBooks Hosting setting completely error-free.
- Open QuickBooks accounting software and operate it through multi-user mode.
- Now after selecting the data file go to utilities and then shut the multi-user mode.
- Now turn on the hosting settings by going through utilities and then clicking on the option of multi-user.
- Now refresh your computer and restart your QuickBooks program.
METHOD-2 Shift the company files.
- Get a new folder and allow your windows software to share the data file where company data is stored.
- Now place the .qbw to the newly created folder.
- Now access the company data of company files in a multi-user way.
METHOD 3 – If Nothing works, try changing the settings and features of the antivirus that you are currently using.
- Operate your computer system and access to the controlling panel of your computer system.
- Now go to the settings of your antivirus software which can be located in the control panel of your computer system.
- Now allow your computer to access through a new program of the firewall.
- Now move the cursor to add program and move QuickBooks 20Xx to the list of exceptions.
- Now refresh your computer system and start it once again.