QuickBooks Error code 61 is one of the errors that does not mostly occur. But if this error hits the computer system it majorly occurs during using printers, installing new applications, restarting your computer system, uninstalling installed applications or damaging in the hardware devices of the computer system.
WHAT ARE CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS ERROR 61
Some of the major reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 61 are mentioned below:-
- When .qbw file saved in the computer system has been destroyed.
- When .tlg or .nd files get removed or destroyed.
- When antivirus software installed on your computer system fails to perform its task.
- When essential files which are required for the working of QuickBooks accounting software gets deleted.
|Resolve QuickBooks Error 15215
How to fix QuickBooks Error 1603?
HOW TO RESOLVE QUICKBOOKS ERROR 61
- Firstly, you need to Re-sort the Chart in the list of accounts.
- Secondly, Click the menu bar of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then Click on Lists & select the option “Chart of Accounts”.
- In this step, you need to click on the View option.
- Now, hit the option “Re-sort List”.
- Then, you need to make a secondary verification of the company file.
- Try to open the file and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue is not resolved, move towards the second method of fixing this error.
|How to Quickly fix QuickBooks Error -6073-99001?
How to deal with QuickBooks Error -6177-0?
- In the first step, you need to install the latest update of QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Click on “File” and then hit Open or Restore Company.
- Now, click on the option ‘Open Company File’ and then choose Next.
- In this step, look for the data file & hit the Open tab.
- There will be a prompt of the dialogue box with the text ‘Move the file”.
- You need to follow the instructions as stated.
- Hit the ‘Update Now’ tab and follow the steps that are shown on the screen.
- A message will appear on the screen, click Next to update.
- You need to copy the backup that was created by you and then search for the files with extension .qbw.
- Once the file is located, check on the payroll service.
- Lastly, click on Account Info Process.
- Click on the option “File”, then click on Utilities.
- Secondly, hit the Rebuild Data tab.
- Thirdly, you need to back up your company files.
- A Text pop up will appear with 2 option, you need to click “Ok”.
- Then, you need to Wait for some time, if you see the message ‘QuickBooks is not responding’.
- Lastly, select “Ok”, once you receive the message “Rebuild has completed”.
- Firstly, in this method, you need to Download Reimage repair tool in your computer system.
- Once you are through with the above step, Install the tool and click on the “start” button.
- Now shut down and start your computer system once again.
If the error persists, from all the available solutions that are given above you can call to our helpline number 24*7 for professional support.