This is one of the most common QuickBooks error 6000-80 that may trouble you while working on QuickBooks. To know more about it, read the article given below:
One of the main reason for the occurrence of this error is when the user tries to access the company files in which data of the company is saved and the current operating windows do not connect with the QuickBooks accounting software and thus interferes and hamper the working of its users.
REASONS FOR THE OCCURRENCE OF ERROR 6000-80
- REASON-1 when the file in which data of the company is stored is damaged.
- REASON-2 QuickBooks accounting software is unable to form a connection with the network.
- REASON-3 When too many computer devices are hosting causing confusions in the formation.
- REASON-4 when data of the company file is saved on the network.
SOLVING ERROR 6000-80
There are some methods to deal with this error in different modes that are the single-user mode and for the multi-user mode.
So follow these steps of different methods in a sequential order given below to resolve your error but if the problem still persists take help from QuickBooks accounting software help desk.
- Installing the Diagnostic tool of QuickBooks for the company file where data is stored.
- Install the tool following the basic procedure.
- Now if the tool finds the error in your company file then perform either of the steps
- Get a backup for your company file.
- Re-save your data.
- Now with the help of Data recovery team resolve your error.
- Make sure that you are working on the latest version of QuickBooks accounting software.
- Place your company file to the C-drive of your computer system.
- Get a backup of your file using the extensions .qbb or .qbw.
- Now save the backup and refresh your computer system and reopen your QuickBooks accounting software.
- Now place the file to its previous.
- Install QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool.
- Install this tool in your system following the basic procedure and allow it to perform its task and resolve your error