QuickBooks Error Code 15240 mainly occurs because when an error occurs in the settings of:-
- Internet explorer.
- Antivirus software.
- QuickBooks accounting software.
- Time and date settings of the computer system.
FIXES TO THE ERROR CODE 15240
Some of the best, effective and most efficient ways to resolve Quick Books error 15240 are mentioned below but remember to follow the steps of the method strictly in the sequential order provided.
And if even after using the methods the error persists it is advised to contact QuickBooks help desk.
METHOD 1: Use Quick Books accounting software as “administrator.”
- Go to the icon of your QuickBooks accounting software and then right-click on the image.
- Now click on “Run as administrator.”
METHOD 2: Check the settings of time and date of your computer system.
- Move the cursor to time and date functions of your computer system.
- Now verify and provide the correct time and date.
- Click on apply.
METHOD 3: Change the settings of your internet connections.
- Go to the gear icon and move to “internet options.”
- Now move to “Advanced tab.”
- After navigating to security, click on “use SSL 2.0” and then “use SSL 3.0”.
- Now finally go to “apply” and click on ok.
METHOD 4: Change your antivirus settings.
- Reinstall your QuickBooks accounting software.
- Check whether qbw32.exe and qbupdate.exe are accessed.
- Now check ports 80 and 443 are not accessed.