This error arises when there is an issue in communicating between QuickBooks and your bank. Now remember that you must backup your files before doing these steps.
Steps to fix this error:
Step 1: Make a dummy company file: this will help in understanding the error which is caused due to the problem with your bank or in QuickBooks.
- Make new company file
- Press express start
- Fill all the necessary info in setup window and choose the create company.
If you don’t see any error: its states that bank does not have any problem and you must do the troubleshooting. If your same error is still arises: its states the problem is linked with the bank. If you currently installed QuickBooks so you need to login before using any online services. After login in your bank check the notification about the security. If it does not show any message then you should contact with bank.
Step 2: Rearrange the connection of your bank: you have to do because your bank has upgrade their online banking services.
- Close your bank account notifications which is having problem.
- Now open your bank account notifications and refresh your QuickBooks.
- Do the same task when you are trying to do at the time you got the error.
If still this error occur then do this next steps.
Step 3: Reset banking connections: you need to do reset your all accounts including which are not in used.
- In list menu, choose chart of accounts.
- From the menu, choose include activities.
- Close your bank feeds from all the active and inactive accounts.
- If you have two or more accounts with the same name merge both the accounts.
- Now shutdown and reopen the QuickBooks.
- Open your bank feeds for all accounts and perform the task which you want to do.
If your problem is still perceive then follow next steps.
Step 4: Have an eye on your company data.
- It can be possible that data has some issues.
- Find out and fix these issues by installing the rebuild tool twice.
- If rebuild tool twice doesn’t solve these problem then you should connect with the data recovery options.
Step 5: Make a connection with your bank.
- If your problem is still causing you than there is no issue in data and contact your bank and must be familiar with the QuickBooks online banking and account activation.