Quick Books accounting software is one of the most suitable and helpful software for its users and is known to ease out the work. But being surrounded with all the technology QuickBooks accounting software also cause errors which hampers the work of its user.
One of the standard error which can be encountered with a user is QuickBooks error-6129-101. One of the main reason for the occurrence of this error is when the user is working on specific windows, causing errors in the QuickBooks accounting software.
These version of windows include:-
- Windows 2000
- Vista 7
- Vista 8
- Windows 10
CAUSES OF QUICK BOOKS ERROR-6129-101
- Firewall present in your computer system hampers the connection and prevents the user from performing their tasks.
- When a .nd file is not in a working condition.
- The host computer is different, and the computer where company data is stored is altered.
HOW TO RESOLVE QUICKBOOKS ERROR-6129-101
There are several ways in which QuickBooks Error-6129-101 can be resolved, but some of the best, Effective and simplest methods to get rid of QuickBooks error-6129-101 is mentioned below:-
METHOD 1: Shutting down a firewall of the computer system.
- Restart your computer system using the safe mode.
- Now shut down the current operating antivirus software in your computer system.
- Now once again create a file to store the data of your company by following the simple steps:-
- Restart your computer using the normal mode and switch off the safe mode.
- Now once again, access to your QuickBooks accounting software and open your QuickBooks accounting company file where company data is stored.
METHOD 2: Make a new folder for the company file.
- Make a new folder.
- Now transfer all the data of the company files to the newly created folder.
- Go to Start and click on all programs and then the QuickBooks accounting software and search for QuickBooks database search manager.
- Then go to the folder where the verifying option is available.
- If a file is not shown on the screen, then go to add folder and click on add now.
- Now scan and once the scanning is done shut down the windows.
- Now once again navigate and go over & open the company file.