QuickBooks Error code 6190-83 is not a frequent occurring error that will hamper the performance of its users and will be preventing them to perform there activities and tasks thus once this error is resolved it is nearly impossible that this error will ever appear in the QuickBooks accounting software but if this error does not get resolved it is recommended to tell your query and get your matter resolved by QuickBooks help disk.
REASONS FOR OCCURRENCE OF ERROR 6190-83
Below listed are some of the main reasons which causes error 6190-83 in your QuickBooks accounting software.
- When your .tlg file stored in your computer system does not resembling to .qbw file of the company where data of the company is stored.
- More than one user access to your QuickBooks accounting software when single user mode is activated.
- Another reason for the presence of 6190-83 error in QuickBooks accounting software is when the file in which company data is stored is destroyed.
RESOLVING ERROR 6190-83
Although there are different ways to resolve error 6190-83 QuickBooks error but some of the best, simplest and effective methods are mentioned below:-
METHOD 1: Matching the TLG file.
- Search for the transaction file in your computer system which will have .tlg at the end of the file name.
- Now right click on the transaction file.
- Now click on “Rename” and rename your file but remember to enter .TLG at the end of your file name.
METHOD 2: Ensure that no user is using the current operating QuickBooks software at the moment.
- Reboot your computer system.
- Now place the content of the data file to the local drive of the computer.
- Now place the content to its previous position.
- Now access to the QuickBooks accounting software.