If you are a quick accounting software user you must know that QuickBooks is very helpful to its users as it manages almost everything and ease out the work of managers and reduces there workload pressure but keeping all its merits aside QuickBooks also have certain downfalls like errors that hampers the work of its users and one such error which is very difficult to handle and disappointing to its users is QuickBooks unrecoverable error. This error is one of the most randomly occurring error.
FIXES TO THE UNRECOVERABLE ERROR
SOLUTION 1: Preventing QuickBooks to open at startup.
- Double click QuickBooks icon and alongside press the alt key.
- Now a dialog box will appear asking for password now type your password in the box shown on screen.
- Enter ok.
SOLUTION 2: Access to a sample file.
- Click on QuickBooks icon along with ctrl key.
- Repeat on the step until pop up box appear stating ‘No company open’.
- Enter on open sample file.
SOLUTION 3: Copying company file.
- Search and open the folder where company file is stored.
- Copy and paste the file on the desktop using the basic procedure.
- Click on Ctrl key along with QuickBooks icon until pop up box appears showing ‘open company file’.
- Click on open file.
SOLUTION 4: Using auto recovery.
- Using the basic simple procedure recover your data.
SOLUTION 5: Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
Enter Ctrl key along with double clicking the QuickBooks icon
Go to help and then update QuickBooks.
Now go to update now.
Go to new features.
Search to get updates.
After the update restart your computer system.