QuickBooks error 12029 is an error that occurs when your QuickBooks accounting software is being updated to the latest version.
CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS ERROR 12029
- Your internet connection does not respond to the Quick Books accounting software.
- An error has occurred in the SSL function.
- Antivirus software hampers the performance of Quick Books accounting software.
- Changes are required to be made in the settings of your internet connection.
FIXING QUICKBOOKS ERROR 12029
Listed below are some of the ways to fix Quick Books error 12029:-
SOLUTION 1: Changes in the settings of a computer device.
- Refresh your computer device.
- Upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software to the latest release.
- Also, update the latest version of your installed internet explorer.
- Now verify that SSL functions TLS 1.2 are enabled.
- Restart your computer system.
SOLUTION 2: Upgrade your Quick Books accounting software to the latest release.
- Click on “help”.
- Secondly, go to the “internet connection setup”.
- Thirdly, navigate over “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet” & select it.
- Now go to “next” and select “done”.
- Now upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software one more time.