QuickBooks error 12029 is an error that occurs when your QuickBooks accounting software is being updated to the latest version.
CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS ERROR 12029
- Your internet connection does not responds to the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Error have occurred in the SSL function.
- Antivirus software hampers the performance of QuickBooks accounting software.
- Changes are required to be made in the settings of your internet connection.
FIXING QUICKBOOKS ERROR 12029
Listed below are some of the ways to fix QuickBooks error 12029:-
SOLUTION 1: Changes in the settings of computer device.
- Refresh your computer device.
- Upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software to the latest release.
- Also update latest version of your installed internet explorer.
- Now verify that SSL functions TLS 1.2 are enabled.
- Restart your computer system.
SOLUTION 2: Upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software to the latest release.
- Click on “help”.
- Secondly, go to “internet connection setup”.
- Thirdly, navigate over “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet” & select it.
- Now go to “next” and select “done”.
- Now upgrade your QuickBooks accounting software one more time.