QuickBooks error 3371 is one of the most difficult error to resolve in QuickBooks accounting software and is mostly found during startup.one of the major cause of this error is invalid and faulty license of the software and a quick fix to this error is to load the QuickBooks CD into the computer system and let it perform its task but if the problem persists its advisable to take help of the technical support.
CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS ERROR 3371
- Windows operating system installed in the computer system is not recent and immediately requires an update.
- Antivirus Softawares and the firewalls hampers the working of QuickBooks accounting software.
- Important QuickBooks files have been deleted from the computer system.
- Files and documents which are required to run QuickBooks accounting software is absent and unable to run the QuickBooks accounting software.
SOLUTIONS TO FIX QUICKBOOKS ERROR 3371
SOLUTION 1: Latest and recent update of the installed windows in the computer system.
- Go to the windows logo.
- Search for “all programs” and select “windows update”.
- Now install the recent update of the windows in the computer system.
- Now lastly also install latest and recent version of QuickBooks accounting software in your computer system.
SOLUTION 2: Delete the file where data is stored.
- Shut down the working QuickBooks software in the computer system.
- Make sure no QuickBooks software is running in the computer system.
- Now, open the file where the data has been stored.
- Click on “Entitlement Data Store .ecml file. “And the enter Delete.
- A pop up box will appear onscreen displaying yes or No. Select yes.
- Now open your company file and follow the instructions there on.
SOLUTION 3: Download QuickBooks diagnostic Tool.
- Install the above mentioned tool in your computer system.
- Now save the displayed file on your desktop screen.
- Close all the running programs and now once again run QuickBooks diagnostic tool.
- Finally, restart your computer system.