QuickBooks error 3371 is one of the most difficult error to resolve in QuickBooks accounting software and is mostly found during startup.one of the significant cause of this error is invalid and faulty license of the software and a quick fix to this error is to load the Quick Books CD into the computer system and let it perform its task but if the problem persists its advisable to take help of the technical support.
CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS ERROR 3371
- Windows operating system installed in the computer system is not recent and immediately requires an update.
- Antivirus Softwares and the firewalls hamper the working of QuickBooks accounting software.
- Important QuickBooks files have been deleted from the computer system.
- Files and documents which are required to run Quick Books accounting software are absent and unable to run the Quick Books accounting software.
SOLUTIONS TO FIX QUICKBOOKS ERROR 3371
SOLUTION 1: Latest and a recent update of the installed Windows in the computer system.
- Go to the windows logo.
- Search for “all programs” and select “windows update.”
- Now install the recent update of the windows in the computer system.
- Now lastly also install a latest and recent version of QuickBooks accounting software in your computer system.
|Deal With QuickBooks Error 301, 393?
Fix QuickBooks Error 6129?
SOLUTION 2: Delete the file where data is stored.
- Shut down the working QuickBooks software in the computer system.
- Make sure no QuickBooks software is running in the computer system.
- Now, open the file where the data has been stored.
- Click on “Entitlement Data Store .ecml file. “And the enter Delete.
- A pop-up box will appear onscreen displaying yes or No. Select yes.
- Now open your company file and follow the instructions thereon.
SOLUTION 3: Download QuickBooks diagnostic Tool.
- Install the tool mentioned above in your computer system.
- Now save the displayed file on your desktop screen.
- Close all the running programs and now once again run Quick Books diagnostic tool.
- Finally, restart your computer system.
|How to fix QuickBooks Error-6000-301?
Quickly Fix QuickBooks Error 6131
Solution 4: Remove the file “ecml”
- Firstly, hit the Windows key and “R” key together on your keyboard.
- Secondly, type the following path, I.e “C:\ProgramData\intuit\
Entitlement Client\v8” in the window that appears on the screen.
- Thirdly, you will notice that Windows Explorer will open with the address that you just typed.
- Then, you need to permanently delete ecml file.
- Now, once the file is deleted, close the window. 6. Lastly, you need to start Intuit QB and Re-register the item.
Solution 5: Rename the Entitlement file
Windows 7 users:
- In this step, go to “C drive>Program>Data>Intuit Entitlement>Clientv”
- Secondly, you need to change the name of Entitlement file.
- Thirdly, once you start Intuit QuickBooks, it will make a new file.
- In this step, If you notice that the program data folder is hidden, follow the steps that are given below to make the program data visible.
- Click on the Computer, select Organize.
- Now, Select the Folder and Search Options.
- Then, you need to click on Folders and Files that are hidden.
- Lastly, open Intuit QB to check whether an issue has been fixed or it still resists.
Windows XP Users
- Firstly, hit the Start button & then click on Run.
- Secondly, enter the path to search the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: “C: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2”.
- Once, it is done, hit “Ok”.
- Lastly, you will able to change the name of Entitlement DataStore.ecml” file.
If the error persists, from all the available solutions that are given above you can call to our helpline number 24*7 for professional support.