Basically, these errors occur when the company file is saved in an inappropriate folder. Let us study in brief about the causes and solutions to fix the QuickBooks error-6000-77
Why You are facing Error 6000, -77 in Intuit QuickBooks?
You are facing Quickbooks Error 6000 -77, if you have given inappropriate permission to the folder where the company file is saved.
There can be any of these reasons for occurring the QuickBooks error code -6000, -77.
- When you give the inappropriate permission to the folder where the company file is saved.
- The file on which you are working should be connected on a network or local drive that is saved in an external storage device.
- Quickbooks runs in a multi-user mode which helps in discussing the problem with the user.
- Firstly you need to check how many files are opened at that point of time at referred to the mapped drive in the software Quickbooks?
It results in damaging or corrupting the software Quickbooks.
Note: There are a numerous number of solutions but the best way to fix this error is to restart the system or device its will starts from scratch.
|How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123?
How to Fix QuickBooks Error-6000-83?
Ways to overcome these Quickbooks error-6000-77.
Basically, There are 6 ways to resolve Quickbooks error 6000 77.
Solution 1: To solve this error you have to re-create your company folder.
- In your computer/laptop make a new folder in drive C.
- Now open that file which you made earlier the old company file.
- There might be a number of files in that location and find the file that has the extension .qbw file, for example, company_file.qbw.
- In these files choose and copy the .qbw file.
- Now open the new company file folder and paste the file which we have to choose in step 4.
- Make the setting and properties according to the needs of yourself and share the company file.
- In the last step open your QuickBooks desktop and now open your company file from other places.
Solution 2: To start with the Quick Books file doctor software.
- Search on google to download QuickBook File Doctor & then install it, that may help you the most to troubleshoot the major errors.
- Start used the QuickBooks file doctor software to overcome the solution of this problem.
Solution 3: To fix this error we should rename (.)ND and (.)TLG files:
We have to rewrite both the extension (.)ND and (.)TLG. This extension helps the user to order the files which allow Quick Books Desktop to enter company file in-network or multi-user mode. In opening the QB desktop both these extensions can cause the error. By changing the names of these files there is no loss of data because of Quick Books database server manager, this software is automatically reproduced.
- Start the device and open that folder which has a company file.
- Now search those files which have the same names as company file and have the extension (.)ND and (.)TLG, for example-johncompany_file.qwb.ND, sidcompany_file.qbw.TLG
- Select these extension .nd/ .tlg file and rename these files. To add the word “.old” in the last of company file and click the enter button. For example- johncompany_file.qbw.nd.old, sidcompany_file.qbw.tlg.old.
|How to Quickly Fix QuickBooks Error -6000 -82?
How To Deal With QuickBooks Error-6190-83?
Solution 4: We can fix these error by using the UNC path rather than the mapped drive.
- Select the QuickBooks icon from the desktop, press the ctrl key and select run as an administrator. Hold the ctrl key when you don’t have any company open window.
- From the left pane, select the network and navigate to locate your company file.
- Now in this last step chose the company file and open the file by clicking on the tab.
If the error persists, from all the available solutions that are given above you can call to our helpline number 24*7 for professional support.