Reasons why this error occurs
When you open company file into multi-user mode shows error, when you want to have a connection between the company desktop and company files and not able to communicate with the server.
QuickBooks Error H202
- This occur when you might be working in a company file that is saved in other computer device and this duplicate of the file is not able to connect out to the server on that system of QuickBooks.
- This error may even arise when the QuickBooks software does not able to maintain a flow of communication between the server and system.
Error code H505, H101, H303
- These error basically occurs when you have been trying to work on some of the company files that are there in a computer system and the device requires setup, installation or updates.
Reasons for occurrence of this error
- When you enter the incorrect details in hosting configuration setting.
- When the system of yours has the incorrect dns.
- When the QuickBooks firewall is blocked from accessing the company files from communicating.
- Services are not started for the QuickBooks.
- IP address of host computer and are unable to find by the QuickBooks database server manager.
Solutions to solve these error code H101, H202,H303, or H505
Solution 1: QuickBooks file doctor: download the QuickBooks file doctor on the system. It will clears all the H series and multi-user error from the system and if still the problem is not cure follow the other solution.
Solution 2: This solution would lead to hosting and services.
For verify the hosting you need to follow these steps:
- Open QuickBooks on each hosting computer and open the file and go to utilities.
- Check the host of multi-user access on the list of computers and do work on the other computer and note that don’t change anything in any workstation.
- Select the stop hosting multi-user access when you see it.
- Now company file must be on closed window.
Verify the services & hosting to fix this error.
- Start the QuickBooks DBXX and QBCF monitor service.
- Scroll down to the service window and click on the QuickBooks DBXX Service.
- If you are unable to see the QuickBooks DBXX service than you should install the database server manger if you want to run the full program you need to open the QuickBooks and have check that hosting is enabled.
- Select the QuickBooks DBXX service and give the permission for startup and service status is begun.
- Press on recovery and restart your system this will automatically fix the service if it fails to do then do the same step for second failure.
- Save all the changes and do the same steps for QBCF monitor service.
- Now in this open the QuickBooks in all your workstations.
Solution 3: Make new folder for the file and share its by allowing access to everyone.
- In the hosting computer make new folder and should set the permissions for sharing the files among others systems.
- Now make a new folder & then copy the .qbw file in that new folder.
- Lastly, try to open the company file In the multi user mode, if still not resolved, try the solution given below.
Solution 4: It is very simple in this you should add or edit the server in to the windows host file.
Solution 5: New ports to communicate configure the firewall
Uninstall the AVG program to modify the windows defender that comes built into home Windows 8. For any queries, contact the AVG guide provider or if you would really like to maintain the AVG software. Follow the given steps on each computer:
- Have connection with the firewall of windows settings.
- On the left side there is outbound rules, and click new rule.
- Choose ports and press next.
- Select the TCP from the specific local ports box.
- Press next and allow the connection for working and write the name in the field of name and press finish.
- For inbound rules repeat all the above steps.
- Now in multi user mode open the QuickBooks.