QuickBooks error-6189-816 is one of the technological error when a company file in which data of the company is being accessed or new company file is being made by the user.
REASONS FOR THE OCCURRENCE OF THIS ERROR
Some of the significant reason to hamper your performance in QuickBooks accounting software are as follows:-
- REASON-1 when a single user is a mode operated in the computer system.
- REASON-2 when the Linux software is used in your computer system.
- REASON-3 when your software is being accessed as multi-user mode when a single-user mode is operated.
- REASON-4 when the data of your company is stored in “Read-only network.”
FIXING QUICKBOOKS ERROR-6189-816
Although there are various methods to resolve this Quick Books error some of the quick fixes to this error that will solve this error effectively and efficiently are mentioned below:-
METHOD 1: ACCESSING QUICKBOOKS DATABASE MANAGER.
- Your system needs to be switch on again and your server too. The file which is to be operated also needs to be reopened.
- The Quick Books database manager needs to be downloaded, which is having the company file stored in the server.
- Keep in mind that the data file is saved inside the network drive only.
- For your safety, any online sync. Services may not be used like a dropbox, Chinese link.
METHOD 2: DOWNLOADING QUICK BOOKS DATABASE MANAGER.
- Download the QuickBooks database manager.
- Keep in mind to install the tool where company files are saved.
- Once it is downloaded, allow it to perform its task.
METHOD 3: DOWNLOADING QUICKBOOKS FILE DOCTOR
- Install QuickBooks file doctor in your computer system.
- Now allow it to operate by clicking on the run.
- Now let this tool perform its task and resolve the error so that the performance of the user is not hampered.