QuickBooks Error-6000-832 is an error which is mainly caused by issues and errors in the company files where the company data is stored and also when there is issues and disturbance in the host computer. Users of QuickBooks accounting software gets encountered with this error when there company file is saved in another computer device and host computer is different.
RESOLVING QUICKBOOKS ERROR-6000-832
SOLUTION 1: Arranging Configure files.
- Open your company file folder where data of the company is stored.
- Look for the files which have extensions such as .nd and .tlg.
- Rename the file by right clicking the folder.
- Now add “OLD” at the end of each file name.
- You will observe a new file is created.
- Now restart your QuickBooks accounting software.
SOLUTION 2: Correction of errors in the hosting settings.
- Operate your QuickBooks accounting software.
- Shut down all the current operating files in your computer system.
- Go to “create a new company”.
- Go to “Express start”.
- Now fill in the required details.
- Go to “create company”.
- Now select to “start working”.
The above explained and mentioned solutions are most effective and convenient to solve the QuickBooks error-6000-832 but if still the error persists it is advisable to contact to the technical assistance team of QuickBooks.