QuickBooks Error code 61 is one of the error that does not mostly occurs. But if this error hits the computer system it majorly occurs during using printers, installing new applications, restarting your computer system, uninstalling installed applications or damaging in the hardware devices of the computer system.
CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS ERROR 61
Some of the major reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 61 are mentioned below:-
- When .qbw file saved in the computer system has been destroyed.
- When .tlg or .nd files get removed or destroyed.
- When antivirus software installed in your computer system fails to perform its task.
- When essential files which are required for the working of QuickBooks accounting software gets deleted.
RESOLVING QUICKBOOKS ERROR 61
Following methods can be used to fix the QuickBooks error 61:-
- Move to files and go to utilities and then select “Rebuild Data”.
- In the second stage, you have to restore your company file and create it’s backup.
- Now select ok when a popup box appears stating “rebuild has complete”.
- Click on “account” on the top of the screen and then click on “resort list”.
- Now create a new account.
- And try to access the file again.
- Firstly, in this method you need to Download Reimage repair tool in your computer system.
- Once you are through with the above step, Install the tool and click on “start” button.
- Now shut down and start your computer system once again.