QuickBooks accounting software ease out the work if its users by almost managing everything related to accounting and releasing out burden of accounting managers but being a technical equipment it can at times cause technical errors which hampers the working of its users.
One of the most common technical error of QuickBooks accounting software is QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error which is mainly and majorly caused when the software user tries to open the QWC file.
CAUSES OF QUICKBOOKS UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ERROR
There can be several causes of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error but some of the main and major reasons that causes this error are mentioned below in the article:-
- QuickBooks software is not able to detect the errors and faults.
- QuickBooks is not connected with the applications of Microsoft.
- Java components necessary For QuickBooks accounting software are not present in your computer system.
These are the some of the reasons that can hamper your work in the QuickBooks accounting software and can cause QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error.
SOLVING QUICKBOOKS UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ERROR.
Install Microsoft .Net framework 3.5
- Shut down all the current working applications in your computer system.
- Now to begin with the windows press the window key on the keyboard then go to start and then select run.
- Now an open field appear type control and press enter.
- Now you will observe a control panel window on the screen of the computer.
- Now click on add or remove programs.
- Now look for Microsoft.NET framework 3.5. If it is not found then install it in the computer system.
- After locating Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 follow the following steps:- Go to Microsoft.NET framework and then go to rename. Next Step is go to repair and go for next.
- Now you will observe a pop up box which will ask you to restart your computer. Enter Ok